Grab a red marker, circle September 20 on your calendar (ooh, how old school) and get ready to kick-start your TechCrunch Disrupt 2021 networking experience. Sure, Disrupt’s “official” race is 21-21. September 23, but why wait to meet other movers and shakers in your specific tech category?
We are hosting a series of quick networking sessions for your Disrupt to begin on Monday, September 20. These events will take place on CrunchMatch, our AI-powered platform that helps you find and connect with attendees on your list of must-see events.
Pro tip 1: If you purchased a pass, you received an email with instructions on how to access CrunchMatch. Yes, you did it.
Pro tip 2: You still have time to buy your Disrupt 2021 pass for less than $ 100. Check out the interruption schedule and see all the programming, events and opportunities that await you.
We love free loot, and we’re pretty sure you do too. Then we will randomly select one participant from each networking session to receive a TC loot. W00t!
Here are the meetups and greetings that happen on Disrupt – choose your category and get your connections going.
- Peer-to-Peer: Investors Connect with your emerging investor community to share connections, knowledge and experience.
- Peer-to-Peer: early stage founders Meet the founders who will also be launching into Disrupt to share knowledge and grow your support network.
- The complete stack: Meet the data analysts, engineers, hackers, data scientists, and software developers who power your technology.
- BIPOC and Women of Disrupt (and their allies) We invite all women and BIPOC (and all allies) attending Disrupt to join us in this roundup to inspire each other and grow their network.
- B2B connection 2: Are you working on products that facilitate business growth? Meet and share ideas and others with the SaaS and Enterprise community.
- DNA / Technology: Meet the scientists who use technology and engineering to produce advances in health and biology.
- Planet / Impact: Passionate about making an impact on our planet? Join this networking session focused on sustainability, green technology and clean technology projects.
- Money matters: Connect with the power brokers that are changing the face of financial services, banking, and cryptocurrencies.
- Autonobot: Discover the builders who automate our lives with robotics and hardware alongside the scientists who create the artificial intelligence that powers everything.
- The station: Share knowledge with people pushing the limits of mobility, including drone technology, autonomous vehicles, and transportation.
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021 takes place September 21-23, and these meet and greet sessions can help you get started networking. Make the most of your TC Disrupt experience!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at Disrupt 2021? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.